czwartek, 30 kwietnia 2015

Who wants Feline head sculpted by me for 15 mm SF mech Okami (CMG)?

I have sculpted felines/tigroid head for CMG Okami mech, so they suit (as many have found) Khurasan Felids. Will cast them in resin. I may cast more, if anyone's interested.

Beware: they are sculpted by me in GS – so so, nothing impressive but works for me.

The head is similar mostly to panther. "Ears" are separate, so they can be glued in differents modes of activity: 1. "ears" up when observing; 2. "ears" to the ground and sides or behind when storming (needs filing ears a bit) 3. "ears" one up and one to the side. You know: "ears" are sensitive and delicate sensors, better protect them when assaulting- even small fire weapon may damage them...

Click the pic to enlarge!

Felid mech head 001

Felid mech head 003

Felid mech head 004

Felid mech head 005

Felid mech head 006

Felid mech head 007

Felid mech head 008

Felid mech head 009

Felid mech head 011

Felid mech head 010

Felid mech head 012

Felid mech head 013

Felid mech head 014

Felid mech head 015

Felid mech head 017

Felid mech head 016

Felid mech head 018

Felid mech head 020

Felid mech head 021

Felid mech head 022

Felid mech head 023

Felid mech head 025

Felid mech head 026

Felid mech head 027

Felid mech head 028

Felid mech head 029

Felid mech head 030

Felid mech head 031

Felid mech head 032

Click the pic to enlarge!

I wonder if anyone would be interested to put felids head on Your Okami?

I do not want to make a money on them, just to share my love.

You would just have to give me back cost of shipment (from Poland,EU) and casting after package arrived. Future photos of them painted will be welcomed.

If anyone is seriously interested, I will put photos here…

I doubt if I ever will cast them again, so it's now or never offer.

They will be moulded and cast by my friend Pryzmek - you may find some of his work HERE.

Thread about it at TMP

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Sorry for verification, bad I was flooded with spam comments.